SAN DIEGO'S BEST TERMITE, RODENT
AND PEST CONTROL
BEST TERMITE COMPANY SAN DIEGO
TERMITE AND PEST CONTROL SAN DIEGO
We’ve earned our reputation with San Diego residents and real estate professionals by being the most reliable part of their closings. We provide fast, efficient and thorough termite inspections with reports that stand out in the escrow process. Real estate professionals and homeowners both value the quality, integrity and speed of our termite inspections.
Check our top reviews on
Doug is super helpful and the service is fantastic.
Job well done! Again, thank you for all your help
Doug was very knowledgeable and super helpful! Will definitely be planning to use Twin Termite on fumigation/pest control projects in the future!
It has been a real pleasure to work with everyone at twin termite. I was really impressed by how sincere and genuine everyone that I’ve dealt with has been. Their punctual and deliver what they say they’ll deliver. Couldn’t be more pleased.
San Diego Real Estate Termite Inspection & Treatment
Our Hassle-Free, Detailed Termite Inspection Is the Simplest Part Of Real Estate Closings
Thorough Work, Responsive Follow Through, Guaranteed Satisfaction
Professional, Experienced, Licensed Termite and Pest Inspection San Diego
Twin Termite & Pest Control San Diego has been helping San Diego homeowners deal with their termite and pest problems for years. We specialize in helping homeowners rid their residences of termites, rodents, ants, spiders and many other kinds of infestations quickly, safely and thoroughly.
Got Ants? Spiders? Bugs with Legs, Wings or Both? We’ll Handle All of It
San Diego Pest Control
We’re licensed to inspect and treat San Diego homes for rats, mice, fleas, ants, spiders, silverfish, cockroaches, bedbugs, bees, wasps, and other four, six or eight legged pests. We offer pest control services on your schedule: a one-and-done treatment or extermination, or monthly, every-other-month or quarterly treatments for year-round protection. Schedule an appointment with us now or call today for how we can solve your nasty termite, rodent or pest problem.
We’re Ready To Get to Work
Termite Inspections, Pest Control, Rodent Extermination
Quick Escrow Inspection Scheduling.
He was on time, polite, professional and knowledgeable. Not only did he do a great inspection, he interacted well with my clients, and was able to answer all their questions! They left feeling very confident about the condition of the home!
I am really pleased with Brent and his professional attitude and attention to detail. He explained precisely what needs to be fixed. I am 65 year old female who knows nothing about how things work and Brent was able to explain it to me so I could understand what needs to be done.
I was recommended to Twin Termite by my real estate agent and had met the owner in previous job so was confident the company was solid but once I had my inspection I was blown away with the quality service from Todd Friesen and the commas a whole. Todd was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to do an extremely thorough inspection and answer all my questions in detail. He even was available for calls/email after I purchased the home. When we showed other friends our detailed report they were surprised at how much information we got. Would highly recommend Todd and Twin.
How do you solve a nasty problem like termites?
SAN DIEGO PEST PROBLEMS! CONTACT US FOR INSPECTION!
What Are Pests?
Pests are animals which:
- Carry disease-causing micro-organisms and parasites
- Attack and destroy crops and vegetation
- Damage stored food
- Damage clothing
- Damage building structures
- Bite and harm people
- Bed bugs
- Mice and rats
Signs of a Potential Pest Infestation
- Dead bugs indoors – Look for many bugs of the same species.
- Droppings – Scan for droppings near pest-prone areas.
- Grime and dirt buildup –Look for food particles, dirt smudges, dust, grime, and greasy mice trails for signs of pest activity.
- Evidence of nesting – Look in nooks and crannies for signs of mice and rat nesting, which may include shredded paper, dust bunnies, shed hair, and fabric.
- Odd smells – Bed bugs give off a sweet, musty odor, while mice have a musty, urine smell and rats smell like ammonia. Pests also carry off food, which they don’t finish and can rot in hidden places.
- Holes, gnaw marks and fabric damage – Holes and tears in the walls, floors, and fabric are signs of a potential infestation.
- Termite damage – Termites feed on wood, which can be very destructive to home and building structures. If you notice damage to the wood structures and wood furniture in your home, reach out to a termite control specialist.